Download link: http://www.multiupload.com/C8C6PHPL2R (SHA1: 6ec33713cf67e4ee0c543cbe5b719f3b8b84fca9)
Another PS3 Game List release, bringing it to v1.9. The idea was to improve application usability, based upon the feedback provided by the users.
The Linux and Mac versions are behind schedule; the OSX lib issue is taking longer than I anticipated (and having a virtualized environment doesn’t speed things up either). Hopefully, they will be released soon.
As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well.
PS3 Game List change-log and features:
- Allows users to hide the extra frames (avatar, video resolution and audio) in order to gain horizontal space and better display standard game info;
- Downloaded updates will be prefixed with targeted PS3 system version (e.g. 02.4000_UP9000-BCUS98103_00-UNCHARTEDDF1SCEA-A0110-V0101-PE.pkg);
- Additional language support: Spanish;
- Fixed issue while joinning files from multiple folders.
- Splits files over 4GB using .666xx fragments for FAT32 compatibility (a file named “filename.ext” will be split as “filename.ext.66600”, “filename.ext.66601”, etc.);
- Joins file fragments back into the original file (joining will not be performed if the volume format is FAT32 ; configuration via settings dialog);
- Updates will be queued again after a hash test fail (requested feature);
- Fixed drive usage info for Japanese text;
- Fixed minor French translation issues.
- Allows multiple simultaneous downloads (configuration via settings dialog);
- Supports download pausing/resuming;
- Displays download speed;
- Allows users to indicate whether a game loads from the external hard disk or not (double click on the correspondent cell to select the desired value, the info will be stored at ‘external.txt’ when the save action is performed; the file can be manually edited, the format is [GAME_ID] [CODE], where [CODE] can be 0 (Not Tested), 1 (Not Working) or 2 (Working); e.g. BCUS98114 0);
- Full Unicode support (UTF-8) (configuration via settings dialog; by enabling Unicode, the application will render non-Latin characters used in western languages, special symbols, etc.; text will be rendered using ISO-8859-1(Latin-1)/Windows-1252 otherwise);
- Displays check items (flags) as icons (configuration via settings dialog);
- Indicates whether a game update has been downloaded (partially or in full);
- Overwrite confirmation is no longer asked (the package SHA1sum is checked instead; if the hash test fails, the update will be added to the download queue);
- Additional language support: Japanese;
- Fixed _TITLE_/_ID_ order issue (custom rename);
- Fixed image loading issue after folder renaming;
- Fixed drive usage info;
- Updated German text (thanks to Whynot for the correct translation).
- Loads info from multiple game folders (configuration via settings dialog);
- FTP renaming (via FTP context menu);
- Additional option to rename game folders to a user defined format using the tags _TITLE_ and _ID_ (e.g. “_TITLE_ (_ID_)” => “Gran Turismo 5 (BCUS98114)”, “[_ID_][_TITLE_]” => “[BCUS98114][Gran Turismo 5]”, “XYZ -_TITLE_” => “XYZ -Gran Turismo 5”, “[_[_ID_]_]” => “[_[BCUS98114]_]”, etc. ; notice that at least one of the tags must be present and the characters ‘\’, ‘/’, ‘:’, ‘*’, ‘?’, ‘”‘, ‘<‘, ‘>’ and ‘|’ cannot be used);
- Exports game list to Excel file format (requires Microsoft Excel installed);
- Imports game list from a previously saved Excel file [requires Microsoft Excel installed; games can be manually added (a game title and a valid ID must be filled), and the worksheet layout must be followed, otherwise the rows will be skipped];
- Additional option to display disk status;
- Displays number of games and total size permanently at the status bar.
- Loads game info stored at the PS3 (via FTP context menu);
- Downloads updates of games stored at the PS3;
- Allows users to set a default download folder (via settings dialog);
- Game folder depth configuration (via settings dialog; e.g. “Z:\GAMEZ\Gran Turismo 5\BCUS98114\” instead of “Z:\GAMEZ\BCUS98114\”);
- Allows replacing of game avatar and background image with custom ones (backup option via settings dialog);
- Displays FAT32 compatibility (notice the “Bootable” column indicates whether a large file is split into smaller parts);
- Additional option to rename game folders multiMAN style;
- Context menu support (right click on list items to activate);
- Initial FTP support (download/upload via context menu);
- Proxy support;
- Allows mass renaming of game folders (to match game id or game title);
- Choosing not to overwrite an existing update no longer aborts the download process (the next update in line gets selected);
- Fixed creation date sorting issue.
- Allows further PARAM.SFO editing (video resolution and audio format);
- Remembers game folder location and language settings;
- Fixed crash while loading malformed PARAM.SFO.
- Downloads all updates for a selected game instead of the latest one only;
- Fixed column order issue.
- Allows PARAM.SFO editing (game title and firmware version);
- Allows directory renaming;
- Allows game directory browsing (through an external explorer.exe call);
- Lists available game updates (version and size);
- Downloads game updates;
- Fixed minor translation issues.
- Makes use of multiple threads to load game info faster;
- Lists game title, id, firmware version, size, boot status, and creation date from any directory;
- Displays game’s avatar and background image;
- Allows game list to be exported to a text file;
- Multilanguage support: English, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.